Basement Renovation Guys
Basement Finishing, basement renovation toronto, basement renovation ideas,
Here are important points to consider when hiring any contractor for your basement renovation:
1. Ask around your circle of friends and family and work with a contactor that has been recommended by someone you know
2. When meeting with a prospective contractor ask about their experience, or ask for a ball park quote to show how comfortable they will be when it comes to talking about specific costs.
3. Request to see the certificate of insurance.
4. Obtain references from contractors and take the time to inspect their work
5. Narrow your choices- select 3-5 contractors to provide final bids.
6. Review each bid carefully to see how thoroughly the bids have been researched. A bid/proposal should include itemized list of materials, itemized figures for installation work, a timeline with stages of completion clearly identified and an amount specified for the contractor’s fee which is usually about 10-15% of the total cost.
7. When it comes to a final selection, take all factors into account, including price. Be skeptical of any bid that seems quite low as the lowest bidder is the not always the one will give the most satisfying result. Remember, you usually get the results you pay for.
8. When choosing Toronto contractors , you should have regular meetings, deadlines and an agreed upon payment schedule.
, basement renovation ideas
, basement renovation toronto