Whether it’s a go-to-market strategy for a new company, a new communications approach to a customer segment or building a disciplined collateral program, strategy is at the heart of what we do. Sometimes it’s the end goal; sometimes it’s the means to the end. Either way, Ariad applies a rigorous process to developing strategy. Our time-tested process is based on:
- Active listening to obtain a deep understanding of your business objectives and marketing challenges.
- Knowledge pursuit to gather expertise and research on market conditions, customer insights, the competitive environment and technology benchmarks.
- Structured concept development to generate ideas that lead to solutions aligned to your original objectives.
Creating and managing great content is an Ariad specialty. To us, content is more than just “copy” and requires a comprehensive approach that marries design, text, medium and message. We begin our work by developing a content strategy – designed to keep content aligned to the audience profile, your overall goals and objectives, and facilitate the smooth production and management of that content.
On the execution side, we have all the resources required to create compelling, engaging content, including:
- Deep subject-matter expertise from your account team
- Talented, knowledgeable writers who are specialists in their subject areas
- On-staff editors and content producers capable in multiple channels and languages
- Designers experienced in content-rich formats from print editorial to websites and mobile media
- Experience working within compliance and regulatory standards in a number of industry verticals
Ariad has the skills and experience necessary to make your online efforts a success, including: designing overall strategy and success metrics, content development, creative design, execution, ongoing campaign analytics and evaluation.
We don’t rely on one particular strategic approach or “one app fits all” solution. We first undertake a thorough evaluation of your business objectives to help you decide on the appropriate strategy, application and tactics.
Our digital toolkit of solutions and applications includes:
- Mobile and SMS
- Partner marketing
- Business to business marketing
- Media promotion
- Audience polling
- Content management
- Display marketing
- Search marketing and analysis
Intimidated by the challenges of social media? Benefit from our strategic and effective approach to this new environment, where consumers are in control.
Ariad can help you determine how and when you should step into the social media arena. And whether to launch a full social media program or integrate social tools into a more traditional approach. To help you achieve your objectives, we bring practical experience and a realistic view of how consumers use these tools today.
Our social media toolkit includes:
- Online videos
- Online communities and forums
- Blogs and microblogs
- User-generated content
- User ratings and reviews
- Campaign measurement and metrics analysis
- Creative – content, design
- Technology – build, deploy
- Continuous analytics
- Data sourcing
- Data mining
- User profiling
- QA testing – alpha, beta
- Message component testing
The Ariad business-to-business (B2B) process begins by gaining a deep understanding of your business and sales cycle. The next step is to discover how to balance your overall corporate and brand needs with tactical sales strategies.
In the B2B channel, we have worked with our clients to develop:
- Demand generation campaigns
- Lead nurturing programs
- Client retention programs
- Tradeshow marketing
- Corporate videos
- Social media strategies
At Ariad, our strong understanding of print collateral allows us to define the best strategy to fit your brand and to help you achieve your marketing goals. We’ve also developed innovative solutions for print-on-demand campaigns – produced only when you need them.
To ensure your materials are ready on time and on budget, we take a full-service approach to print collateral – from initial strategy to creative (content and design) to print sourcing and fulfillment:
- Corporate brochures
- Product/service launch materials
- Guidebooks and workbooks
- Event/seminar support materials
- Custom publishing services
Sales force programs
At Ariad, developing an effective sales force program begins by understanding how your sales team does business every day: the processes and tactics they use, the realities and challenges of their business, and relationships with the end customer. We then help you find the right strategy to sell a program/campaign to your sales force.
Our expertise has extended to many types of sales teams and distribution networks, including:
- Financial advisors
- Mortgage brokers
- Insurance brokers
- Technology resellers
- Consumer-packaged-goods (CPG) distribution networks
Sales force programs we have developed for our clients include:
- Collateral engines
- Sales force activation programs
- Campaign kick-offs
- Local area marketing programs