Animal Hospital of High Park
Animal Hospital High Park
health care, Counseling, Emergency Care
| || |
- Pain Control and Assessment: Our patients are regularly assessed for pain and discomfort on in-patient or out-patient basis. We stock and employ species-appropriate pain control medication and treatments.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Endoscopy Services: Rigid endoscopy is available. We monitor and record the procedures so that you may see them later.
- Ultrasound: On-site ultrasonography is available for all species.
- Anesthesia: We utilize specific, customised anaesthesia protocols for each of our individual patients. All of our patients' vital signs monitored by a veterinary technician during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, digital X-ray equipment provides radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiograph Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as through consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: We utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialised diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain an extensive inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Flea Control Programs : We implement programs for the specific needs of your pets and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pets.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression. Bird owners may be assured that we have a special focus on avian behaviour. Staff counseling is available for avian behaviour concerns.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Emergency Care: We can provide emergency care during regular business hours. Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.
| || |
, Complete Health Care
, Diagnostic And Therapeutic Services
, Emergency Care
, health care
, Therapeutic Services
, Weight Maintenance