Our work brings us in contact with a variety of areas within our client’s operations including safety, human resources, finance, legal, risk management, operations and senior management. We help each of these areas make informed business decisions by providing advice about legal obligations, return to work, accident prevention, experience rating, terminations and layoffs and cost/benefits decisions.
Expert Claims Management
Whether you wish to outsource the management of all claims, or need assistance with a specific situation (including modified work design), we:
- submit accident reports to Workers’ Compensation Boards in Canada
- monitor initial and ongoing entitlement decisions made by WCBs
- initiate a quick and safe return to work for injured employees
- facilitate communication between injured workers and clients
- review internal claims processes to achieve maximum efficiency
- provide access to an internet-based claims tracking system, available to clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Claim Cost Recovery Services
We review your claims history to identify potential WCB oversights that, when corrected, could result in lower premiums or recovery of funds through experience rating adjustments.
Industry Classification Changes
Review of current or historical WCB classification to determine alternate and applicable classification codes that will result in lower WCB premiums.
Expedited Medical Services
We help reduce worker recovery time through access to quick MRIs and other diagnostic procedures, independent medical evaluations, and treatments.
We help our clients with WCB appeals in two main ways. Firstly, we assess if an objection has merit and determine the cost / benefit. Secondly, we represent our clients at oral appeals by preparing arguments, selecting, preparing and questioning witnesses and presenting closing arguments
For more information about our services, please contact us: