Aberfoyle Consulting specializes in identifying gaps that inhibit team and organizational growth, leading to the development and delivery of customized services that provide clients with measurable and sustainable results.
We take pride in offering your organization a competitive edge and a strong return on your investment.
Enhance Your Organization’s Intelligence
Expect a strong return on your investment, including:
- enhanced individual, team, and organizational performance;
- an embedded learning culture;
- higher profit margins and lower training and administrative costs;
- strengthened communication practices;
- increased customer satisfaction;
- greater employee retention.
Although each client’s needs are unique in nature, Aberfoyle Consulting adheres to a process-driven approach during the initiation of consulting services. Doing so ensures clarity between clients and our Core Consulting Team, and provides direction in a timely manner.
The Initial Meeting
Relationship building is fundamental to all of Aberfoyle Consulting’s services. During the introductory meeting, the Core Consulting Team will collect background information about your organization and its operating environment. This will help us establish a firm foundation from which to contextualize your specific needs. Information gathered during the initial meetings is then documented in a DIP Report. This digest
The DIP Report is then delivered for sign off, ensuring that Aberfoyle Consulting has accurately identified your broad and specific outcomes.
The Project Leader
With the completion of the DIP Report, a Project Leader is assigned to direct consulting services for your organization. The Project Leader is a member of our Core Consulting Team.
The Project Leader and their staff work within The Organizational Crucible to
- liaise with clients,
- conduct diagnostic work as per the DIP Report,
- conference with the Core Consulting Team,
- complete and deliver the Resourcing Plan,
- work with the client’s staff to implement recommendations found in the Resourcing Plan,
- ensure alignment of the Resourcing Plan implementation with the organization’s core purpose and vision,
- complete short and long-term follow-up to ensure sustainable growth has been achieved, and