Dumas’ mine development services include:
- Exploration, preproduction and production development using trackless mechanized equipment for declines, inclines and lateral development
- Track development
- Bulk sampling
- Mine reopening, dewatering and rehabilitation
Dumas is one of Canada’s leading shaft sinking contractors and the sole shaft-sinking contractor in Peru. Dumas has the experience and knowledge to provide all shaft services including:
- Shaft sinking of production shafts, service shafts and ventilation shafts
- Concrete lined shafts, timber shafts and unlined shafts
- Shaft rehabilitation
- Shaft deepening
- Shaft collars and presink
- Internal shaft sinking (winze sinking)
- Independent shaft inspection services
Dumas’ crews of experienced hard rock miners can provide:
- Track and trackless development of any size
- Ramp (Inclines/Declines)
- Exploration, development, and production drifts
We safely and responsibly accelerate the lateral development process to ensure efficient and timely access to the ore bodies to meet our clients’ expected production targets.
Dumas is a leading provider of conventional open raising methods and mechanized raise climbing. We can design and construct ventilation, manways, ore pass and waste pass raises. Our mechanized raise climbers are used in some of the deepest hard rock mines in North America and have successfully completed some of the most challenging raises on the continent.
From utility holes to drop raises and small ventilation raises, our longhole drilling services maintain the highest level of accuracy to save considerable time and resources. With the best In-The-Hole drills on the market, Dumas is capable of drilling boreholes of 5 to 74 centimetres in diameter and up to 610 metres in length.