Dumas :: Mine Construction
Dumas Mining Contracting
Dumas provides safe, innovative and efficient approaches to the construction of head frames, complete hoist facilities, shaft collars, portals, mechanical shops, and complete mining facilities in remote areas.
Our underground construction services consist of track or trackless preparation, culvert and liner plate installation for unstable ground, crushing and conveying systems, chutes, grizzlies, rock breakers, paste fill lines, fuel lines, loading pockets and any type of refuge station or underground shop required.
Underground construction and mechanical installations including the following:
- Material handling systems including conveyors and crushers
- Grizzly and rock-breaker installations
- Bin excavations and linings
- Mine dewatering systems, settling cone and sump arrangements
- Shaft loading pockets, spill pockets, and shaft stations
- Service installations including piping, fuel distribution, and ventilation
- Underground garages, fuel bays, lube bays, refuge stations and other facilities
- Underground dams, bulkheads, fill fences, ventilation bulkheads and doors
- Shaft collar excavation, stabilization, and lining
- Portal excavation, construction and support