Property Clerk Online allows users to remotely access their data in real-time. The program is hosted on a high-end, virtualized Citrix server that can be accessed from any computer with a web browser and internet access. Database backups are performed bi-hourly, and version upgrades are applied as they are released.
What does this mean for you? It means that you can connect your entire management team to the same database in real time. Using built-in controls, you can limit a user’s access to specific properties while allowing the main office to access company-wide data. It also means that property managers no longer have to worry about doing daily backups, updating versions on computer terminals, and other issues related data loss, and sending reports data back and forth.
Why use Property Clerk Online?
Property Managers are beginning to realize the advantages of managing their properties from web-enabled software. By partnering with IDEAS Software, businesses can expect the following benefits:
- Security of having your data automatically backed up and stored safely.
- Affordability of a low, monthly rate, eliminating IT service fees.
- Convenience of managing your properties from virtually anywhere with an internet connection.
- Automatic upgrades to be consistent on the latest version at no extra cost.
- Accessibility of programs and files from an iPad or other mobile devices.
- Multiple users and locations added with ease.
Security and Control
Property Clerk Online’s data is stored in world class data centers. The business of data centers is to protect computer equipment from damage or loss- even from threats as serious as natural disasters.