. As your use of this site will indicate your acceptance of these terms, do not use the site if you do not agree to be bound by these terms. We may periodically change the terms, so please check them from time to time as your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of any changed items.
- While we make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information on this site, you should not assume that the information provided is always up to date or that this site contains all the relevant information available about Gear Up For Outdoors Ltd or the products we sell. We may change or update information on this web site at any time without notice, including prices and item availability.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to confirmation.
- All charges will be processed in Canadian dollars.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items that users may buy.
- We also reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion.
- Shipping costs quoted are subject to confirmation.
- The user agrees to pay all charges associated with their order.
- We use reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible, and within any time indicated.
However, we are not responsible for delivery delays beyond our control.
- We will notify users if delivery is delayed.
- All items are delivered by a third party, and delivery is governed by their shipping contracts.
- Gear Up For Outdoors Ltd reserves the right not to ship to certain addresses.
- This site provides links to other Web sites. The Linked Sites are not under the control of Gear Up For Outdoors Ltd. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, but not limited to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Gear Up For Outdoors provides these links to you as a convenience.
- This Web site should be accessed and used at your own risk. Though reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the Web site is current and contains no inaccuracies or errors, no guarantees are made that the Web site's content will be error-free, accurate, complete or current at all or any times. When a mistake is noticed, we will correct it as soon as possible and make reasonable efforts to notify affected users. This may mean that orders not yet shipped may be cancelled.
- We are not responsible for lost, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or stolen messages or mail, unavailable connections, failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed transmissions, online failures, hardware, software, or other technical malfunctions or disturbances, or inaccurate or erroneous information provided by the customer, whether or not these circumstances affect, disrupt, or corrupt communications and/or cause problems or delays with orders.
- This agreement between Gear Up For Outdoors Ltd. and you, the user, supersedes all prior agreements and understandings pertaining to this subject matter.