| || |
Fladgate Exploration Consulting Corporation
From the Bush to the Boardroom
A successful resource company requires expertise in all aspects of its matters, whether it is at the initial stages of exploration on a project, moving forward with a resource estimation or assisting in corporate direction. Fladgate provides highly qualified people no matter what your needs; from the bush to the boardroom.
The Technical Services team has extensive experience in every aspect of the technical side of an exploration program. Their motto is “let us keep things rolling so the geologists can concentrate on the geology”.
- claim staking
- line cutting
- camp set-up
- ice road construction
- soil and till sampling
- stripping and trenching
- core cutting and sample preparation
- health and safety planning and compliance
Our highly qualified staff has extensive experience in keeping your primary asset, the ground, in good standing.
- assessment reporting and filing
- land tenure management
- area competitor monitoring
- First Nations consultation and relations
Our Exploration team is highly knowledgeable with vast experience in all varieties and stages of mineral exploration, from grassroots to brownfields. Our diverse backgrounds give us the versatility required to meet the challenges inherent in any exploration program.
- exploration program design
- geological mapping
- geochemical sampling and analysis
- diamond drill design & management
- reverse circulation design & drill management
- QA/QC program design and auditing
- report writing
Our Geomatics and Database team has extensive experience and utilizes leading mining, GIS and database software. Ensuring the data collected is done in an efficient and compliant manner supports both the Exploration team in advancing targets and the Resource team in bringing the target to the estimation stage.
- historical data and GIS compilation
- database design and management
- data validation
- map and figure preparation
- statistical analysis
Resource Estimations and 3D Modeling
Our Resource team combines their wealth of knowledge and experience with industry leading 3D modeling software to create comprehensive models and resource estimations for a diverse range of commodities and deposit types.
- NI 43-101 compliant resource estimations
- 3D data digitization and interpretation
- geo-statistical analysis
- block modeling
In conjunction with our affiliated Engineering consultants, Fladgate offers a variety of NI 43-101 compliant solutions for your mine engineering requirements.
- reserve estimations
- preliminary economic assessments
- pre-feasibility studies
- strategic mine planning and design
- mining risk analysis
- economic modelling
- open pit optimization
Project Evaluation and Generation
Whether it is evaluating a current project, a potential acquisition or a strategic investment, the Fladgate Evaluations team draws on their vast experience in the resource industry to assist in your asset allocation decisions.
- NI 43-101 technical reporting
- targeting from the drill hole to the belt scale
- structural and geochemical interpretation and consultation
- independent and confidential project evaluations
- project generation
The principals of Fladgate are experienced in a variety of corporate matters from negotiating contracts, joint venture and option agreements to your securities and exchange filings.
- experienced officers and directors of private and public companies
- Canadian and US securities regulations and filings
- TMX, OTC, AMEX exchange regulations
- joint venture and option agreements
- contract negotiations