By Shellé Rose Charvet
Find out why it’s referenced in the Art of Safety!
In Shellé’s bestselling book, "Words That Change Minds," she gives you a new way of thinking about individuals and groups, to help you influence and persuade groups and individuals.
- Discover the ways people unconsciously get motivated, process information and make decisions.
- Learn to use "Irresistible Influencing Language" to get what you want.
- Decode any communication problem and solve it.
- Find out how to pry open mental space in even the most closed of minds.
- Applications for sales, marketing, hiring, negotiation, teaching, training; this information can help you improve any type of relationship.
"I learned of Shellé purely by accident. I was rooting through a box of books at a garage sale when the bottom of the box gave way and "Words That Change Minds" fell out. The book was in quite poor condition and had been personalized by the previous owner. I bought it, read it, then bought myself a new copy a few months ago, which I personalized and I’m still re-reading it continuously and gaining new insights each time." -—John Tattersall, UK
Edition: Paper Back Book
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011