The First Ever tabbed File browser for the Mac
When you use your Mac, file browsing options are important. That's why Macintosh Explorer offers the familiar hierarchal, two-pane file view known to Windows users with the superior Macintosh look and feel.
The first ever Mac file browser to offer tabbed file browsing, Macintosh Explorer provides Mac users with exciting new options and a totally new file browsing experience. Windows users feel right at home while you adapt to the Macintosh interface. With additions you won't find in MS Windows, the benefits of using the Mac platform are just one download away.
Check out some of the features Macintosh Explorer has to offer
- Tabbed file browsing reduces window clutter and allows instant switching between folders
- Thumbnail view lets you see previews of all picture files instead of just generic icons
- Hierarchical overview of all files and folders
- Filter file list only shows specific files that match a certain criteria making it easy to locate what you are looking for
- Folder banks provide the ability to group specific documents together
- Spring loading folders and advanced drag and drop features
- Preview files as you browse
- Store links to commonly used items
- Get and set extended finder info
- Batch file info changer
- Cut, copy and paste files like text in a text editor
- Permanently delete files and folders
- Open multiple browser windows
- Much, much more..
- Windows Explorer interface for quickly finding files
- Cut, copy and paste documents
- Tabbed interface lets you browse multiple folders in one windows
- Fast and easy to use!