Many informed clients are rejecting the old, adversarial legal model because of the high costs involved, and the perceived harm to the restructuring of post-marital family relationships.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a process specifically designed to eliminate the “winners and losers” mentality that produces the bitterness, and rivalry plaguing traditional family and matrimonial litigation. It achieves this goal by requesting that all parties commit to working together in a respectful and dedicated manner as they strive to achieve a successful and mutually agreeable resolution.
FLP’s Alternative Dispute Resolution specialists work to:
- Place the welfare of children first
- Help families resolve their crisis in the most positive and least disruptive manner
- Manage the process with compassion and understanding
- Achieve a speedy, successful, and mutually agreeable resolution
- Follow-up with the family to ensure satisfaction
FLP’s Alternative Dispute Resolution specialists are lawyers or family service professionals who have been certified in Alternative Dispute Resolution. They are personally committed to finding non-adversarial, common sense solutions for our clients.