Closed Crankcase Ventilation Systems (CCV
Engine Control Systems
In combination with select Engine Control Systems emission control solutions, the Closed Crankcase Ventilation System elevates the level of exhaust emission reduction by eliminating crankcase emissions.
Unlike exhaust emissions, crankcase gases normally escape into the environment through the crankcase vent tube. The ECS CCV system does the following:
- A truly closed CCV system which effectively eliminates 100% of crankcase emissions at all times
- Improves passenger compartment air quality, which is especially important in all types of buses (school, shuttle, urban, etc.), refuse and municipal fleets
- Improves air quality for personnel working in the vicinity of an operating piece of equipment
- Reduces fouling in the engine compartment and of charge air coolers, radiators, etc. increasing their efficiency
- Cleaner engine environment
- Improved vehicle/equipment reliability with less need for maintenance
- Keeps engine compartment as well as components cleaner
- Reduces the use of oil and lowers vehicle operating costs
Engine Control Systems line of Closed Crankcase Ventilation Systems are EPA approved, helping you not only lower emissions, but lower operating costs as well.