Massage Therapy in Tecumseh Ontario
Registered Massage Therapist on Staff
Gina Sassano R.M.T -
A registered member of The College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
What Is Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy is the manipulation of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments and joints. Massage therapy helps alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions. If employed early enough after accidents involving trauma and injury, massage therapy can greatly reduce the development of painful muscular patterning.
What Massage Therapy Can Do For You?
By adding a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) to your health care team you can help address:
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis caused by muscle inbalance & spasm.
- Stress relief and associated conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle related conditions
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Repetitive strain injury
- Circulatory and Respiratory problems
- Pregnancy and labour discomfort
- Post-injury and post surgical lymph edema and swelling
- ..along with many other conditions.
Regulated Health Profession
The profession of massage therapy is regulated in the Province of Ontario under the Regulated Health Professions Act and the associated legislation of the Massage Therapy Act. Call to make an appointment or for more information.
Contact via E-mail:
| || |
Contact via Phone:
A Healthy Way Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic
519 979 2663