For-Sale-By-Owner (FSBO) - Reserve the right to sell privately*
1. Listing on Realtor.ca
2. Listing on uviewrealty.com
3. Listing on the Sudbury Real Estate Board's MLS® System
4. On-site market evaluation
5. Qualilty photos
6. Feature sheets
7. Lawn Sign
8. Lock Box
9. U Reserve the right to sell privately
10. Buyer Agents to show your home
11. No hidden fees
The following professional Realtor® services are also provided when the
Brokerage negotiates a flat fee commission over and above the Listing fee:
12. The Brokerage may provide additional advertising
13. The Brokerage may control all appointments
14. Brokerage will present and negotiate Offers
15. Brokerage will follow through on conditional Offers
16. Brokerage will work with the Selling office
17. Brokerage remits documents to lawyers
- When U find the Buyer privately, U save money.
- Roll into a traditional Sudbury Board's MLS® System Listing at any time throughout your Listing and get a credit of $300.00 on the closing of the sale of your property.
- Seller receives traditional Sudbury Board's MLS® System Listing.
- Advertising including but not limited to: Realtor.ca; Sudbury Real Estate Board; U-View Realty websites.
- The negotiated commission is paid on closing by the Seller when the property is sold through the Sudbury Board's MLS® System.
- Seller pays a negotiated commission when the property is sold.
- Property is not listed on the Sudbury Board's MLS® System.
- The Brokerage has exclusive rights to the Listing.
- Brokerage does not initiate the sale of the property. There is NO Listing.
- Brokerage writes up the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and represents the Customers - the Seller and the Buyer. Brokerage will be fair and honest to all parties.
- Brokerage will explain and organize all legal forms.
- Brokerage will send copies of the firm deal, “Agreement of Purchase and Sale” and other required documents to the Seller’s and Buyer’s individual Solicitors.
- A low negotiated percentage of the sales price to be paid on closing through the proceeds of the sale from the Seller's Solicitor.
Contact the company for more details.
• U the Buyer receive a Rebate of no less than 1% of the selling commission when the deal closes. Some restrictions do apply.*
• U the Buyer can be be notified immediately by e-mail from the Sudbury Board's MLS® System as soon as a new home that meet your needs is Listed.