Schmidt Environmental Solutions - Services
Schmidt Environmental Solutions
Engineering Services, Professional Engineers, Environmental Solutions
We maintain a Certificate of Authorization from Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) to perform engineering services for the public in the province of Ontario. In addition, all projects are completed by a professional engineer registered in the province of Ontario by the PEO.
permitting and compliance
Schmidt Environmental Solutions follows a transparent permitting process in all of its permit applications. The philosophy being; if the regulator is involved with the process from the beginning, the permit will be issued in a timely manner. Thus avoiding costly delays and unexpected additional studies.
- Permits to take water
- Landfill surface water/ groundwater sampling and annual environmental reporting
- C of A applications, amendments, and compliance
- Baseline assessments
- Hydrogeological and hydrological studies
- Mine site monitoring and environmental management
Contaminated Sites ASSESSMENT andremediation
The assessment, remediation and management of brownfield and contaminated sites is SES's specialty.
The following are some of the services offered related to contaminated sites, environmental spills and real estate transactions related to commercial and industrial properties.
- Phase I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil, groundwater, and surface water characterization studies
- Real estate and financing transactions
- Contaminant transport modeling
- Remediation design and implementation
- Project management
- Spills clean up
- Records of Site Condition
- Long-term monitoring
- Minimize liability and due diligence
- Liaise with government organizations, lending institutions, and other affected third parties
- Litigation support
, Environmental Site Assessments
, Environmental Solutions
, Professional Engineers
Contact Schmidt Environmental Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page