All About Massage Theraputic Day Massage - facials
All About Massage
- Sun damaged skin needing rejuvenation
- Aging skin showing lines, wrinkles, age spots
- Hyper pigmentation marks
- Some acne scarring and acne skin
The Cure: 6-8 treatments, 7-15 days apart depending on skin type.
- The down time depends on the depth of abrasion, the more aggressive the treatment, the longer between treatments
- One treatment per month is recommended for maintenance
- Products containing Retinol-A, glycolic acid or AHA must be stopped 1 week prior to treatments and can be continued three weeks after full treatment
- Persons on Accutane or other acne medications must stop products 6 months prior to treatments
Includes cleansing, microdermabrasion and soothing mask.
Contact All About Massage
Email - none provided
Print this page