√ Well Drilling residential, commercial, heat pump, public supply, irrigation, livestock wells and monitoring holes
- We are able to drill 6 or 8 inch cased wells that follow under Reg. 903 (Ministry of Environment) for any of the following areas (most wells are the same, just have different usages).
√ Submersible pump installation
√ Pump systems repairs
-We are able to supply and install pump pressure systems to install in our drilled wells to meet the needs of both what the well is producing and what the needs of the home owner are
- We are able to do repairs on submersible pump systems
√ Flow test on existing wells
- We are able to (on existing wells) test what the pump is producing, or we can do a test on well to determine the depth of well, flow rate of well, static level in the well and where to set the pump. These tests are usually done when an existing home is being sold and there is no water well record found on the well.
√ Cassing upgrades
- On the old existing wells, where the well heads are buried below grade, we are able to extend the casing, install the proper pit less adaptor for the pump system that is in use, and bring all above ground to meet the Reg. 903
- We also can extend well casing if the grade is being raised on the property
√ Abandonment of wells
- We are able to fill in old existing drilled and dug wells that are not being used with either bentonite and cement grout as per the Ministry of Environment Reg. 903 For more details on Reg. 903, please visit