We're a National Leader in Heart Care
When a serious heart condition develops, you have some important choices to make — the first being a place to receive care. Choose St. Charles and you'll be treated by leaders in cardiac disease detection, diagnosis, treatment, intervention, rehabilitation, and clinical research.
Board certification is considered the gold standard and is just the start of what is achieved by the physicians who work at St. Charles. Many have earned other specialized degrees and awards in cardiac medicine.
St. Charles is also part of the national effort to improve Door-to-Balloon time — the time it takes for a patient to make it from the front door of the emergency room to the cardiac catheterization lab for surgical intervention.
We provide Central Oregon's only:
- Cardiac (Heart) Surgery Program
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program, fully accredited by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Electrophysiology Lab
- Interventional Radiology Lab
- Pediatric (Children's) Heart Services Program
Bringing together resources and talent from:
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons, P.C.
- Heart Center Cardiology
- Pediatric Heart Center of Central Oregon
- St. Charles Health System