ATM Machines are rapidly becoming a neccessity. Initially only banks placed "off site" ATMs
in retail locations. With the introduction of our low cost privately owned ATMs, retail owners
can profit. The reason merchants choose our program over others is our low cost, reliable equipment,
great customer service and big profits to our retail partners. The combination of our warranty and
service package offers you an advantage to stay up with or surpass the competition, while making money and
streamlining your business.
"Every time a client accesses their account using your machine, a fee is payable directly to YOU"
- An ATM may increase your sales as much as 25%.
- ATM customers spend an verage of 20% to 25% more than non-ATM customers.
- 60% of the population ages 25-34 and 51% ages 25-49 use ATM machines 8 times per month.
- The average ATM transation is $55.00.
- The most popular day for ATM use is Friday.
- 30% to 40% of the cash dispensed from the ATM will be used to purchase from the retailer.
- Nightlubs and bars are seeing 70% to 80% of the dispensed cash staying at the club.
- Chartered Bank ATMs average 3,400 transactions per month
If you have a retail based business that accepts cash from customers, we think YOU DO. I am sure you
have noticed most corporate chains and even many of your competitors have installed ATMs. On site services
such as ATMs are rapidly becoming a necissity in today's retail enviroment. With our low cost ATM solutions
you have an opportunity to move ahead of your slower competition into this new profit center. The real question
is not if your need an ATM, but what will you do without one?
Purchase (You Buy ATM)
Earn the most money by buying the ATM, filling the cash and being responsible for running your own ATM
program, with our assistance.
Placement (We Buy ATM)
Earn up to 50% of the gross proceeds rom the ATM by being responsible for some of the ATM operations
such as cash fill and phone line.
Turn Key (We Do It All)
Have an ATM placed at your business as a convenience to your patrons with few resposiblites on your part,
usually your only responsibility is the phone line.
Ready to take the next step?
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011