Welcome to the Service Department:
Your GM Goodwrench Service Dealer
Our GM service centre features a unique, 4-wheel alignment machine and our body shop uses a state of the art down draft paint booth. Only the best - for you!
Our "Shuttle Service" is always available. Free estimates in our body shop. Next time your car or truck needs repairs or a fresh new look, turn to Brian Cullen Motors. We're ready to put a smile on your face!
Naturally, you want to get the best possible value from your GM vehicle. That's why regular maintenance is essential. Not only does it help your vehicle run better and last longer, it also enhances your resale or trade-in value.
GM Goodwrench Service provides complete one-stop shopping for all your routine maintenance needs. Whenever you see the GM Goodwrench Service sign, it's your guarantee of the best quality work--from GM trained technicians who really know your GM vehicle--at a competitive price.
When's the last time you left a service department, after having your vehicle repaired, with a smile on your face and no pain in your pocketbook? At Brian Cullen Motors, we see more teeth than a dental college, and that's because of the "Cullen Difference". Each of our factory-trained and certified technicians is dedicated to doing his job the right way - always.
With over 325 years of combined experience and tools, you can be sure that your vehicle is getting the best service or the finest paint job in the peninsula.
- 15 point inspection.
- Install quality GM oil filter.
- Add up to 5 litres of premium quality GM motor oil and lubricate chassis. (GM motor oil is available in either bulk or packaged forms.)
- restraint system
- throttle system
- fuel system
- automatic/manual transmission/transaxle
- engine air cleaner filter
- wiper blades
- engine cooling system
- brakes & tires
- steering & suspension
- exhaust system
- Analyze charging circuit.
- Battery and cable inspection.
- Clean and tighten all connections, as required.
- Inspect entire system from engine to tailpipe and replace parts accordingly.
- Lifetime guarantee on GM approved mufflers.
- Competitive prices.
- Inspect suspension including shocks and struts.
- Front or rear shocks/struts installed where required.
- Lifetime warranty on most Delco shocks/struts.
(This service is available for most GM cars and light trucks. Air shocks and strut replacement extra.)
- On-board diagnostic system check, if applicable.
- Inspect air filter, fuel filter, hoses, PCV valve, canister filter, EGR valve and replace as needed.
- Inspect fuel tank, fuel cap, under vehicle fuel hoses and pipes, fuel rails, injection assemblies (if so equipped) distributor cap, rotor, wires, and boots.
- Clean and inspect spark plug wires.
- Install spark plugs.
- Set timing and adjust idle if necessary.
- Inspect engine vacuum harness.
- Remove wheels and inspect brake system.
- Check master cylinder, brake lines, fluid level.
- Replace brake pads and shoes where necessary with GM lining.
- Check tires and brake lights.
- Performance test.
(Wheel locks extra.)
- Adjust drive belts.
- Tighten fittings.
- Check operating pressure.
- Check for leaks.
- Clean condenser fins.
- Freon top-up.
- Pressure test engine cooling system for leakage/damaged hoses.
- Power flush with GM chemicals.
- Refill with GM antifreeze.
- Check belts, hoses, water pump and replace as required.
(Price does not include replacement components.)
- Rotate all tires.
- Measure tire tread wear on all wheels.
- Check valves.
- Inflate all tires to recommended pressure.
(Directional tires extra. Ask for details.)
- Inspect transmission.
- Replace transmission fluid, gasket and filter.
- Performance test.
- Adjust linkage.
(Includes labour and fluids. Filter kit extra. Most GM cars and light trucks.)
Tires are inflated with an inert gas which can significantly increase tire life and performance.
- Maintain correct tire inflation
- increased fuel economy
- better handling
- reduces overheating, rubber deterioration, and rim corrosion
- Exhaust analyzed for pollutants.
- Results transmitted to Ontario's vehicle registration system.
- Compiles a report in case of vehicles failure to pass.
When's the last time you left a service department, after having you vehicle repaired, with a smile on your face and no pain in your pocketbook?
At Brian Cullen Motors, we see more teeth than a dental college and that's because of the 'Cullen Difference'.
Each of our factory-trained and certified technicians is dedicated to doing his job the right way -- always. With over 325 years of combined experience and the latest in diagnostic equipment and tools, you can be sure your vehicle is getting the best service or the finest paint job in the Peninsula. For example, our G.M. service center features a unique 4-wheel alignment machine and our body shop uses a state of the art down draft paint booth. Only the best -- for you!