Cabling and Bracing
Simcoe Muskoka Tree Services
tree service, Certified, Arborist
Cable bracing is used to support structurally weak trees that are susceptible to damage from winds, storms, or even the weight of their own foliage. This support technique uses hardware to make the tree more structurally stable. As Certified Arborists, it is our responsibility to safeguard people, property, and the environment from potentially hazardous trees.
When Is Cable Bracing Required?
- Weak or Structurally Suspect Crotches in Tree
- The Appearance of a Crack at or Just Below a Crotch
- Tight "V" Crotch with Included Bark
- A Split at a Primary Trunk Crotch
- Multi-Stem Trees with Suspect Crotches
- Trees with Heavy Foliage
- Stress Damage from Wind, Weight of Snow, Rain, or Ice
If any of the above trees resemble a tree in your yard and you would like more information on cable bracing, please call our office to request a proposal.
, tree service