Salivan Landscape manages and maintains properties to reach their aesthetic potential through horticulturally and environmentally sound practices. We do this through individualized seasonal property management plans.
Our experienced supervisors, managers and foremen tailor safe, efficient and proven landscape practices that ensure sustainable, high-quality and cost-effective landscapes. Our crews are composed of full-time certified horticulturalists, technicians and trained professionals that recognize existing problems early before they become too large and costly. Attention to detail, strong work ethics and established horticultural practices characterize the level of effort our workforce demonstrates daily, providing uncompromising levels of service.
We also offer complete management consultation services provided by Gregg Salivan. These entail a full critique of the landscape with recommendations for short- and long-term maintenance plans.
- Complete spring and fall cleanup
- Weekly cutting and trimming of lawn areas
- Organic lawn fertilization programs
- Garden edging, hedge and shrub trimming
- Aerating and de-thatching of lawn areas
- Deep root fertilization for trees and shrubs
- Tree pruning and removal
- Integrated pest management (IPM) for trees and shrubs
- Early spring flower displays
- Fall bulb planting
- Soil amendments
- Annual flower planting and design
- Seasonal flower displays (urns and planters)
- Tree and shrub planting
- Top-dressing and over-seeding of lawn areas
- Litter pickup and disposal
- Winter preparation of planting beds
- Snow removal services