Here is a very quick step-by-step guide for posting an article entry directly from Microsoft Word 2007. These instructions may vary depending on your version of Microsoft Word, and also by your current setup of the software, although they can still be used as a guide. When an entry is posted, you would need to log in to merchantfoundation.ca to set additional options on the blog entry such as related tags, terms and comment permissions, and so on.
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Create a new document, select Blog post.
4. Select WordPress as blog provider
5. Enter http://merchantfoundation.ca/xmlrpc.php as the URL and enter your username and password (that you registered with merchantfoundation.ca) below.
6. Enter a title for the blog entry where it says [Enter Post Title Here] and enter the content for the blog below the line.
8. Word will then publish the entry to your merchantfoundation.ca account