What You Can Expect From Radiant Dental
Radiant Dental is committed in providing you the smile you always dreamed about. From our professionally trained doctors, hygienists, and dental assistants, to our friendly office staff, we will work hard to find a solution that suits you best.
You've heard that you should visit the dentist at least twice a year for a thorough oral examination and teeth cleaning, but if your teeth feel fine, and you aren't experiencing any dental problems, are such frequent visits really necessary? The short answer is yes, and here's why.
There are a number of important oral health issues that you may not feel, and wouldn't be able to see, that we check for:
- Deterioration in fillings, crowns and other restorations.
- Root cavities (decay on roots of teeth exposed by receding gums).
- Periodontal pockets caused by gum disease.
- New decay under the gum line.
- Cavities under existing fillings.
- Hairline tooth fractures.
- Impacted wisdom teeth.
- Early signs of gum disease and oral cancer.
To ensure bacteria caused by plaque, calculus and stains is removed, we also perform scaling and polishing procedures.
If you haven't already made your next dental appointment, please call us today to reserve a convenient time. And feel free to call us in-between appointments with any questions about your oral health.