Splatter disaster silhouette blind cleaning
Blind Cleaning, Venetian Blind Repair & Cleaning, Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning
Silhouette blinds or sheer horizontal blinds look beautiful in the home but tend to be expensive to buy or replace. They also need special attention in cleaning. We received a silhouette that had a very large food splatter stain on it. The cleaning is done in a number of steps:
1) Blow out any dust and particles that are stuck between the slats.
2) Apply a mild de-greaser formula to the stain to break up the oil staining
3) Full immersion ultrasonic bath cleaning of the blind. In this step the blind is placed into a silhouette safe cleaning bath and when activated, thousands of microscopic bubbles pass through the water and the blind gently lifting away the dust, dirt and staining from the blind
4) Rinse and air dry the blind.
5) Return the blind to the customer and watch the smile in appreciation.
The blind looks great, the customer is happy and all at a much lower price than replacing the stained blind.
, hunter douglas silhouette cleaning
, sheer horizontal shade cleaning
, silhouette blind cleaning
, Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning
, Venetian Blind Repair & Cleaning