SITTM Inc. | Snow/Ice/Slush Release Agent
environmentally friendly, Petroleum Products, Technical Information
Copper Strip Corrosion
| Technical Information |
| Test || Method || Results |
|Flash Point ||D93 ||97°C |
|Methanol Content ||EN4110 ||0.018% |
|D445 ||4.1 |
|Cold Flow Point || |
|Copper Strip Corrosion ||D130 ||1A |
|Carbon Residue ||D4530 ||0.01% |
|Water & sediment ||D2709 ||0.001% |
- Contains no petroleum products
- 100% biodegradable
- Low VOC
- Minimizes plugging and buildup on chutes and blades
- Can be used on a variety of materials and surfaces
- Pleasant citrus odor
Tolerant to Cold
- Cold weather tolerant to -15°C
- If stored below -15°C, condition by placing in warm location (>0°C) for approximately one hour before using
- If stored in extreme cold, product may require mixing after conditiong
Easy to Apply
- Do not dilute.
- Remove excess dirt or debris from surfaces before applying.
- Apply using spray, dip, roll-on or brush methods
- For spray method, we recommend the CHAPIN 8001 spray tip that produces a flow of 1/10 of one gallon per minute.
- Depending on the application method, a 20L pail will cover 600-1500 sq. ft.
Safe to Use
- This product is non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment for the application method.
- For any concerns, consult the MSDS for further information.
- Not recommended for extended exposure on finished surfaces
Available in 20L pails or 208L drums
All pricing FOB Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Freight negotiable on large orders
, environmentally friendly
, No Petroleum Products
, Personal protective equipment
, Petroleum Products
, Protective Equipment
, Spray Tip
, Technical Information