SITTM Inc. | Concrete Release Agent - concrete release agent warm weather
environmentally friendly, Petroleum Products, Technical Information
Copper Strip Corrosion
| Technical Information |
| Test || Method || Results |
|Flash Point ||D93 ||97°C |
|Methanol Content ||EN4110 ||0.018% |
|D445 ||4.1 |
|Cloud Point ||D5773 ||0°C |
|Copper Strip Corrosion ||D130 ||1A |
|Carbon Residue ||D4530 ||0.01% |
|Water & sediment ||D2709 ||0.001% |
- Contains no petroleum products
- Made with renewable sources
- 100% biodegradable
- Low VOC
- Provides a clean release, preventing buildup
- Produces smooth, high-quality, stain-free finish
- Can be used on a variety of materials and surfaces
- Pleasant citrus odor
Easy to Apply
- Do not dilute.
- Remove excess concrete, rust and dirt from forms and surfaces before applying.
- Apply to all form types using spray, dip, roll-on or brush methods
- For spray method, we recommend the CHAPIN 8001 spray tip that produces a flow of 1/10 of one gallon per minute.
- Depending on the application method, a 20L pail will cover 600-1500 sq. ft.
Safe to Use
- This product is non-toxic and non-hazardous.
- Wear the appropriate personal protective equipment for the application method.
- For any concerns, consult the MSDS for further information.
- Not recommended for extended exposure on finished surfaces
Available in pails, drums or totes
All pricing FOB Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Freight negotiable on large orders
, environmentally friendly
, No Petroleum Products
, Personal protective equipment
, Petroleum Products
, Protective Equipment
, renewable sources
, Spray Tip
, Technical Information