SITTM Inc. | Asphalt Release Agent - asphalt release agent warm weather
environmentally friendly, Petroleum Products, Technical Information
Asphalt Release Agent
| Technical Information |
|Cloud Point (Undiluted) ||0°C |
|Flash Point ||222°C |
|Solids ||None |
|Copper Strip Corrosion (D130) ||1A |
|Dilution Rate ||Max 8:1 |
- Contains no petroleum products
- Made with renewable sources
- 100% biodegradable
- Low VOC
- Does not dry out once applied
- Reduces clean-up time
- Can be used on dump beds, pavers, rollers, tools, spreader bars, belts and conveyors
- Works with all types of asphalt mixes
- Remains effective for several hours
Easy to Apply
- Supplied as a concentrate—dilute with water up to 8:1.
- Apply by brush, roller, spray or by dipping in the release agent immediately before use.
- Re-mix if solution sits for more than 3 days.
- Residual effect allows for lighter repeat applications through the day.
- Works well on packer wheels.
Safe to Use
- SITTM Asphalt Release Agent is safe to use under normal applications.
- Please read the MSDS before using this product.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Use of gloves, goggles and other protective clothing is advised.
- Not recommended for extended exposure on finished surfaces.
Available in 20 L pails or 208 L drums
All pricing FOB Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
Freight negotiable on large orders within Ontario
, Copper Strip Corrosion
, environmentally friendly
, No Petroleum Products
, Petroleum Products
, Protective Clothing
, renewable sources
, Technical Information