Sims Custom Countertops - services
Sims Custom Countertops
- Along the back edge where the top meets the wall, measure your existing countertops dimension to determine the total length of each countertop piece. Note: if your countertop is an L shape or U shape you must measure into the corner for each section.
- Measure the amount of overhang that has been allowed, for each finished end. (from the end of the cabinet to the end of the finished end)
- Measure your existing countertop depth from the back wall to the front edge of your countertop
- Measure the amount of overhang from the front of the cabinet to the outside front edge of your countertop.
- Measure the height of the backsplash on your countertop from the deck of your existing countertop to the top of the existing backsplash. Indicate if there is a tile, paint, mirror or a wallpaper line that needs to be met.
Important reminder. The depth of kitchen tops and vanity tops will differ. Countertops can be made to specific sizes but there are industry standards. Kitchen counters are a standard size of 25 1⁄2 overall depth with a backsplash height of 3. Vanity counters are a standard size of 22 1⁄2 overal depth with a backsplash height of 3. The standard depth of bar tops is 26 1/2 but they are also available in wider widths of 30,33,36,39,42,45 and 48. Custom widths are also available.
Contact Sims Custom Countertops
Email - none provided
Print this page