Inbound SIP Services: Inbound Virtual PRI
Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Sip Trunking
The Inbound SIP Trunking service allows contact centers to receive VoIP calls using SIP, over the existing network infrastructure. It aligns voice with other network services and simplifies what has hereto been a frustrating experience with respect to dealing with carrier provisioning lead times, inflexibility and exorbitant setup fees and cancellation charges. Most recent telephony equipment from Cisco, Avaya, Nortel and others, comes with built in support for SIP Trunking. It is also possible to SIP-enable legacy PBX equipment using SIP Media Gateways from Dialogic, Audiocodes or Cisco.
Our service is designed to meet your inbound call handling needs while allowing for speed and flexibility. We offer:
- Virtually no minimum term (30 days)
- Ability to cancel or decrease channels with 1-month notice
- Ability to increase up to 500 incremental channels within 3 business days.
- Access to DIDs from 100s of Canadian NPA-NXXs.
- Service includes percentage based routing with fail-over, for clients with more than one site or PBX
- More complex call routing also available (e.g. queue availability based, CTI integration and more)
Star Telecom's Inbound Virtual SIP Trunking is a superior solution when compared to traditional PRI services which may take weeks or months to install, come with a multi-year term and carry no redundancy. Below are some of the benefits:
- Pay-per-use model: You can use exactly the number of channels you need, for the time period you need. No more over-provisioning.
- Simplicity: Single DID can be used to route calls across multiple sites/locations
- Flexibility: Unlike traditional PRIs, SIP Trunks do not come with a 1,2 or 3 year term.
- Linear Provisioning: Get exactly the number of channels you need. No longer limited to 23/24 channel increments.
- Short lead times: As little as 3 days (or less) compared to weeks or months for PRIs.
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery built-in: By being able to fail over automatically in real-time and on a call-by-call basis, our Virtual SIP service brings the level of redundancy which cannot be matched by the traditional PRI service.
, Disaster Recovery
, Sip Trunking
Contact Star Telecom
Email - none provided
Print this page