Bolivia Cima del Jaguar
Organic DirectTrade Micro-lot
One of our favourites. Lively and brilliant with complex flavours of black currant, ripe prunes, mango, passion fruit, and jasmine.
Braulio Luque has placed top 3 in Cup of Excellence for the last few years.
In 2007 COE - placed 3rd.
In 2008 COE - placed 2nd.
In 2009 COE - placed 2nd.
We have exclusively purchased this 2010/2011 micro-lot.
- Roast Level: Medium Light
- Region: Caranavi, Bolivia
- Farm: Cima del Jaguar
- Producer: Braulio Luque Yana
- Altitude: 1700-1900
- Varietal: Red Catuai 85% and Typica 15%
- Profile: Lively and brilliant with complex flavours of black currant,ripe prunes, mango, passion fruit and jasmine