Maintaining a website can be tedious and time-consuming. Let us maintain your website, so you can focus on running your business!
Your website is the most cost effective marketing and communication tool that you own - but in order to keep your audience engaged and visitors returning to your site, the content should be updated regularly. There are many benefits to hiring a professional to maintain your website:
Here are some of the maintenance work that we do:
- They already have the knowledge and expertise required to do the job
- They are up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- They have the appropriate software, so you don't have to buy
- It saves you time and effort and, possibly a few hairs on your head
- Update your website content
- Update upcoming events
- Add photos and graphics
- Add/edit links
- Add or edit products/services
- Add additional features that you need
How to submit your changes/updates:
- Our web maintenance is based on an hourly rate of $40.
- Additional web pages are $35 per page.
- You will be billed on the 1st and 15th of each month.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011