Service Management Software
The Jonas Service Management Software system is a fully integrated work order management solution that combines work order billing, preventative maintenance contracts, flat rate pricing and dispatching capabilities into a single system designed specifically for service contractors. By utilizing service management software, you can manage work orders, customer service and technician productivity to increase the profitability of your service operation.
“An outstanding client management and dispatch system utilizing advanced technology to maximize productivity and increase efficiency”
Key benefits of service management software include:
- Seamless integration with all other elements of the Jonas Software solution, which reduces duplicate data entry and allows your staff to access cross-company information from a single screen
- The electronic dispatch board gives you a simple tool to proactively manage your service team
- Service management software gives you the ability to schedule and manage your maintenance contracts for greater profitability
- The option to bill work using a variety of contracts, including time and material, flat rate, progress and pre-paid warranty
- The option to use Jonas Mobile and eService to automate your service delivery while reducing overhead, increasing technician productivity and improving customer satisfaction
Jonas Service Management Software is used as:
- Construction Service Management Software
- HVACR Service Management Software
- Plumbing Service Management Software
- Electrical Service Management Software
- Mechanical Service Management Software
- General Contractor Service Management Software
Jonas Service Management Software consists of the following five components:
- Service Work Order The Service Work Order module is the core of the Service system. With this module, you can quickly create work order tickets and review enquiries, site and equipment history and purchase orders all from a single screen.
- Service Dispatch The Service Dispatch module provides a visual tool for dispatchers to view and manage the service department. Dispatchers can view tickets by technician, geography, work type or any number of other user-defined classifications, and can drag-and-drop work orders to move them between technicians or schedule dates and times.
- Service Contracts The Service Contracts module gives you the ability to create and manage prepaid service contracts and pre-schedule required visits so they appear directly on the dispatch board. Service Contracts automatically matches revenue to work performed and allows you to easily track service history by customer and piece of equipment. In addition, strong reporting tools help ensure that your contracts are profitable.
- Flat Rate The Flat Rate module makes it easy to design flat rate book prices for particular service tasks or import rates from your current flat rate pricing provider. The use of multiple books with multiple rates and special customer-specific pricing is supported. Integration with the other Jonas solution modules makes sure that updated data is seamlessly transferred to Inventory as materials are used.
- Tasking The Tasking module allows you to create checklists for technicians to use onsite to record numeric values, such as pressure and temperature, and create a record to indicate that each service task was completed as contracted. Tasking is also available for Jonas Mobile (see below), which allows checklists to be completed on a handheld device and automatically attached to the work order in the back office system.
Optional Service Management Software add-on components include:
The Jonas Mobile solution dramatically reduces overhead, increases technician productivity and shortens billing cycle times by automating your field service operations. Jonas Mobile allows dispatchers to send work orders to technicians in the field via a mobile device. During a service call, the technician enters labor, materials and comments using the mobile device, and electronically captures the customer’s signature on the work order. A copy can then be printed out for the customer and the completed – and signed – work order is sent back to the main office in real time.
The eService module is a Web-based portal that provides your customers with on-demand access to valuable information via the Internet. After securely logging in to eService, your customers can initiate new work orders, view service and equipment history and look at their outstanding invoices. When the Service system is used in conjunction with eService and Jonas Mobile, you’ll have a complete, end-to-end solution for managing service work and strengthening customer relationships.
To view demo of Jonas Service Management Software see the video below
Call about Jonas Service Management Software today at 1-888-789-9073