Jonas Job Cost Software
The Jonas Job Cost Software system combines all the tools you need to manage your projects from initial bid to completion. With the Job Cost Software, all aspects of project administration can be handled from a single screen. Integration with the other Jonas solution systems allows you and your project managers to access critical details related to the customer, inventory, and equipment to make profitable decisions using real-time information.
Key benefits of the Job Cost Software include:
- Seamless integration with all other elements of the Jonas solution reduces duplicate data entry and allows your staff to access cross-company information from a single screen
- Job Cost Software tools that easily manage – and automatically release – holdback / retainage
- Multiple billing options to support a wide variety of contracts including unit, percent, dollars, AIA billing and time and material billing
- The ability to create your own job or cross company reports using fully-configurable report generators
- Drill down job cost reporting tools that allow project managers to quickly get beneath the numbers to better understand their projects
- Punch list tracking, with accountability tracking, to expedite resolution of outstanding items
- Easy access to open commitments with drill down to transaction detail
- The option to set up certified payroll on a job-by-job basis to easily remain in compliance when performing government work
- The ability to track company-specific data using user-defined fields for advanced sorting and reporting of job data
Jonas Job Cost Software is used as:
- Construction Job Cost Software
- HVACR Job Cost Software
- Plumbing Job Cost Software
- Electrical Job Cost Software
- Mechanical Job Cost Software
- General Contractor Job Cost Software
The Job Cost Software consists of the following six components:
The core of the Job Cost system is the Job Cost module, which helps you tracks five different cost types (actual, estimated, change order, committed and forecasted final) and understand variances between each type. A built-in report generator gives your project managers full visibility into all of their jobs.
The Construction Management module is an intuitive tool for managing projects that were awarded without a bid. From simple time and material billing to more complex fee-based structures, Construction Management helps you easily calculate project invoices based on detailed cost information and ensures that billable items are never missed.
With the Takeoff module, you can stop re-keying data and take control of your procurement process. Enter data once to create a detailed list of required elements and the Jonas solution will automatically transfer this data to estimates, change orders, proposals and procurement for the order of goods.
The Job Scheduling module clearly highlights project tasks that need to be scheduled and the resources that are available to complete them. Project managers can easily design scheduling views that group subcontractors and internal resources by skill sets, locations and date ranges.
Change Order Management
The Change Order Management module tracks requests-for-information (RFIs) from inception through approval to ensure that money is never left on the table. Creating and monitoring potential changes to the scope of work couldn’t be easier. And when change orders are created, the Change Order Management module automatically updates the estimate, progress billing and subcontract if applicable.
With the Subcontract Control module, complex tasks become automated and easy. Not only will you pay your subcontractors the correct amount, you’ll never pay them with an expired certificate. Plus, you can create printed payment certificates so each subcontractor can see exactly what they are being paid for. Full integration of the Subcontract Control module with the other Jonas solution elements allows subcontract information to flow seamlessly throughout the entire system, creating commitments for subcontracts as well as automatic alerts for expired insurance certificates. This robust module also tracks all required certificates, creates subcontract change orders and allows you to manage holdback / retainage.
Call Jonas about our Job Cost Software today at 1-888-789-9073