Inventory & Equipment Management Software
Managing inventory and keeping track of tools and equipment are critical to the profitability of every contractor. The Jonas construction inventory system consists of six optional inventory and equipment modules that give you a complete system to ensure that materials and equipment don’t fall through the cracks. Add any – or all – of the inventory and equipment management modules to your Jonas solution to minimize capital and carrying costs and maximize profitability.
Jonas offers the following six construction inventory & equipment software components:
1. Inventory: The Inventory module offers a flexible way to track and cost parts and other materials. Inventory can be charged to jobs and work orders directly through the Inventory module, or from the Job Cost and Service modules. In addition to standard construction inventory functionality, such as min/max quantities, non-stock items, purchase history, multiple valuation methods and so forth, the Inventory module also has advanced functionality for building kits and assemblies. Links from the Inventory module to pricing services like Allpriser and TRA-SER ensure that you always have access to the most up-to-date pricing available for your industry.
2. Procurement: The Procurement module automatically generates purchase order batches for stock replacement or specific jobs. The system can identify preferred vendors or vendors that offer the lowest cost to improve your buying power.
3. Purchase Order: With the Purchase Order module, you can manage your RFPs and approved purchase orders from a single repository. Configurable data entry control and revision tracking allows you to customize the purchasing process to fit your particular business needs. Note: purchase orders for inventory and non-inventory items can be created automatically via the Procurement module or manually through the Purchase Order module.
4. Counter Sales: The Counter Sales module offers a simple point of sale product for contractors that sell parts to the wholesale or retail market. Full integration with the Inventory and Accounts Receivable modules eliminates the need to enter sales data multiple times.
5. Equipment Management: In the Equipment Management module, every piece of equipment is considered a profit center. With up to seven different rate levels for charging equipment to jobs and work orders, and sophisticated depreciation calculations and maintenance scheduling reporting, you’ll gain a better understanding of the true cost of each piece of equipment while simplifying own, rent or lease decisions. Integration between the Equipment Management and Payroll modules eliminates duplicate data entry when accounting for operator time.
6. Tool Crib: The Tool Crib module provides a complete system for tracking and locating your tools, whether they are in the shop, on a job site or out for repair. The Tool Crib module allows you to charge tool rental rates to jobs, which becomes an incentive for project managers to use tools more efficiently – and return them on a timely basis. This process dramatically reduces your capital investment in tools and allows each item to become a profit center.
Call Jonas today at 1-888-789-9073