Take advantage of your investment in virtualization and migrate to the Esnatech Office-LinX application server. The Office-LinX application server can
be deployed in your existing virtual environment and replace your dedicated servers and aging technology in voice messaging, auto attendant, IVR, fax and
call trees with one single licensed solution.
Solution: Migrate users, greetings and messages to a new supportable application platform that meets the current and future
If you have an Octel system, you are probably aware that Avaya has announced the end of manufacturer support. If you would like to upgrade to the latest
technology, Esnatech can help.. and with less user disruption than anyone else.
- Full migration of your users and messages
- OCTel Serenade and Aria TUI (Telephone User Interface)
- Generous trade-in credits
- All of the new features and capabilities available
- A highly experienced team of global Esnatech Partners, exclusively focused on messaging migration
Want to add Unified Communication functions and features without a huge learning curve or infrastructure investment?
We can help
Office-LinX™ is a highly scalable application platform for mid to large-size enterprise, government and campus environments. It provides a robust, seamless
migration path from Octel and other legacy systems to a platform that can grow with you! Flatten, consolidate and simplify your messaging infrastructure
with Esnatech's Office-LinX application suite.
Replace, Renew, Improve
- Seamless replacement of legacy caller applications vital to your business
- Minimize end user disruption with the Office-LinX’s telephone interface emulator that can be configured to support any legacy voice mail platform on
the fly with its drag-and-drop TUI emulator
- Offer enhanced messaging with real-time call control features like single number reach, Find Me/Follow Me, Call Announce, FMC, Mobile client, and Call
- Future proof your investment—our WEB 2.0 framework is open, standards-based, and can be used to create custom integrations to meet your unique requirements
such as cloud and Google Apps integration
Legacy Voice Mail Migration Technology
Many IT professionals today are advocating the replacement of older systems that don't support the mobile work force and are based on obsolete proprietary
platforms or technology. Others, unfortunately, continue to bear the burden of the increased maintenance and support costs of legacy systems that simply
do not integrate with new technologies within the organization, nor meet the needs of the modern enterprise.
Octel Replacement and Enhancement
Office-LinX allows customers to migrate and replace aging voicemail platforms such as Octel Aria and Sierra. Customers
get all the functionality and usability of their old systems with the added benefit of many new communications, collaboration applications and features
such as find me/follow me, voice messages and fax to email. New locations can be added and organizations managing and servicing multiple Octel platforms
can flatten and consolidate their messaging into a single, highly available, Geo-redundant Esnatech application server—dramatically lowering annual maintenance
costs and management.
Avaya recently announced product transition plans for Octel Aria and Serenade systems. It is important to know your options as you consider your move
away from these systems. In looking at Esnatech’s Open Communications and Collaboration platform, did you know:
- Office-LinX has an optional Octel Aria® and Octel Serenade/VMX telephone user interface (TUI). It can be configured system wide, by organizational
unit, or even by user.
- Office-LinX integrates within AMIS and VPIM networks allowing phased replacement of Octel systems.
- Office-LinX is PBX independent, integrating with over 250 traditional and IP phone systems individually or at the same time
- Office-LinX provides improved system administration through an easy to use Windows® application, available across a LAN or WAN environment.
- Esnatech has over 20 years of messaging experience.
- Office-LinX supports full virtualization through VMware enabling organization to virtualize all their core voice applications, like: Auto attendant,
Voice mail, IVR and Fax
- Esnatech has an install-base of over 10,000 customers worldwide.
- Scale from 4 to 800 ports on distributed architecture, uniquely delivering a "future-proofed" single solution, regardless of the evolving
geographic footprint of your enterprise.
- Deliver solutions on a user-by-user basis, such as voice mail, unified messaging, unified communications users, IVR, fax and speech-based mobility
- Help your enterprise migrate to IP telephony at your own pace by integrating with over 250 PBXs and multiple PBXs, IP-PBXs and Centrex simultaneously.
Centrex Users Migrating to UC
Office-LinX provides organizations with a flexible messaging solution to meet the current demands of office and mobile employees.
- Can be configured to use either analog lines or T1 circuits for the Centrex voice connections
- Is capable of connecting to multiple Centrex systems simulatineously
- Can be used to support both a Centrex integration and an integration to an on-site telephone system, including VoIP