Bayview Woods Medical Centre is a full service Family and
Walk-in Medical Facility,
providing quality, comprehensive medical care for families and
people of all ages. If specialty consultations are required, we shall arrange appropriate
referrals. We ensure that you will receive the best
possible health care available.
Here is our current list of services:
- diagnosis and treatment for
acute and chronic medical conditions
- women's health care,
and family planning
- physical exams, preventive health care and risk assessment
- care of children from infancy through adolescence
- care of elderly
- care for chronic conditions,
such as heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, arthritis
- care of sprains, strains and other injuries
- mental health care
- managing anxiety and panic attacks
Our new and modern
medical facility is also fully computerized to provide efficient service. There are
computer stations in every examination room to quickly access patient
Ontario residents need to present us their OHIP cards with each visit.
Cash payments are accepted for others with no provincial health coverage.