We offer powerful interventions that become catalysts for change:
- Individual coaching programs that enable high performers to develop the competencies and skills they need to be more effective in managing their health and developing their careers.
- Consults to teams and organizations that want to develop a more productive, inclusive and diverse environment; one that allows for greater retention and motivation of their talented employees who live with chronic illness.
- Individual contract coaching with professionals living with chronic illness.
- On-site spot coaching for managers concerning employees with chronic illness.
- Books and materials that support ongoing learning by using long-term planning and short-term practical tools.
- Workplace seminars to build awareness and give the tools to create a more inclusive, flexible and compassionate environment that supports a diverse workforce.
- Workplace Success while living with Chronic Illness
- Step into the Shoes of an Employee Living with Chronic Illness
- Manage Teams to Neutralize the Chronic Illness Issue
- Smart Talk about Chronic Illness in the Workplace
- Build It and They Will Stay: Creating a Motivated and Loyal Workforce to Include those with Chronic Illness
Clients contract to meet twice each month for one hour sessions over the course of three months or more. Coaching meetings are either on the telephone or in person. Coaching is a relationship of equal partners. Clients fill out self-assessment forms that we use to identify the desired outcomes and coaching program. To reinforce on-going learning, clients receive a memo after each meeting with key points and suggested exercises and reading.
RESULTS AT WORK
Your job and career are extremely important to you, but is chronic illness making it impossible to stay on your current career path? This program is specifically designed to give you the skills and tools you need to make the developmental life changes that will protect the work life and career that you love.
The RESULTS AT WORK program includes:
- 2 x 60-minute telephone coaching session every month
- An audio recording of our calls (optional)
- Detailed summary notes of our sessions, highlighting key learning points and giving you developmental exercises to increase your learning between our sessions
- Quick calls in between sessions, as needed
We encourage your investment in yourself because we know that successful results require your time and your investment. That 's why..
When you commit to a three-month program, you'll receive:
When you commit to a six-month program, you'll receive:
And, here's our guarantee to your satisfaction: If you aren't satisfied after one month of working with us, we will refund your money.
BACK TO WORK
The BACK TO WORK program includes:
- 2 x 60-minute telephone coaching sessions every month
- An audio recording of our call (optional)
- Quick calls in between sessions, as needed
JUST IN TIME CAREER COACHING
Are you stuck trying to figure out how to solve a specific career issue or looking for answers to a particular question about chronic illness and work?
This short-term, intensive coaching program will give you the support and direction you need to solve this pressing issue, make the best decision and move on.
We have coached clients at Fortune 100 companies (3M, McKinsey Consulting), Municipal (Bureau of Land Management, Department of Worker's Compensation, Rhode Island DOH), Healthcare (Newton Wellesley Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital), Insurance industry (BlueCross/BlueShield of MA, Harvard Vanguard), Universities (Cornell University Medical School, University of Maine) as well as a host of small business leaders and owners in the wealth management, technology services and publishing industries.
Coaching With cicoach.com
Q: WHY HIRE A COACH?
A: As someone living with a chronic illness, you're dealing with so much. It is a constant struggle to balance your health needs with expectations from others both at home and at work. Coaching is a safe, supportive place to focus on you and what you need in order to succeed.
Q: HOW IS WORKING WITH CICOACH.COM DIFFERENT FROM WORKING WITH ANOTHER COACH?
A: At cicoach.com, we are passionate about giving people living with chronic illness the support and tools they need to do more than survive, but to thrive, in their professional lives. We have coached hundreds of professionals, senior managers and leaders with chronic illness. Our founder, Rosalind Joffe, is a recognized expert on chronic illness issues in the workplace, who also lives with chronic illnesses of her own. She knows, first-hand, what it takes to wake up daily and confront the unique challenges that you and millions of others face trying to work successfully while managing their health.
Q: WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
A: Living with chronic illness and working with a coach are a powerful combination that yields positive change. At the minimum, you can expect to:
- Examine your chronic illness at work and what you can do about it.
- Explore new behaviors and develop new competencies
- Cultivate strengths you already have
- Develop new strengths and competencies for desired outcomes.
Q: WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY COACH?
A: Coaching is a relationship of equal partners. We bring many years of experience living with chronic illness, working in organizations and coaching individuals. As your coach, we will ask questions, create exercises and share our knowledge to help speed your development. While you have many years of experience developing your skills and knowledge, you probably have limited knowledge regarding your illness as it relates to your career. As a client, you will be ready to fully commit yourself to learning, testing and reevaluating what works for you with honesty and integrity to the process.
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IN COACHING?
A: We coach on the phone which saves your time and physical energy, keeps the cost down and allows greater flexibility in our meeting times. Each session follows a similar format: we review your homework exercises, identify what you want to focus on today and your desired outcomes from the call, explore this issue and how it relates to the overarching theme and desired outcomes that you set, design practice homework.
Q: HOW LONG DOES A COACHING ENGAGEMENT LAST?