farm consultation and support is the most important service we offer
to earn customer loyalty and promote successful outcomes. We can
offer simple suggestions to a more detailed analysis of feedstuffs
and feeding options including feed analysis and ration balancing.
A detailed analysis of possible feeding options, a Brooks based feeding
program, and an analysis of current feeds and rations is available
using our computerized programs.
Monitoring and Charting
useful service to breeders is a program that monitors the growth
of young horses and compares them to breed averages. The results
are then charted and graphed and analyzed on a regular basis with
the breeder. Deviations from normal growth patterns are picked up
and adjustments can be made if necessary to the feeding program.
analysis and programming
Monitoring and charting
- K.E.R program for analyzing rations
- and requirements for all types of horses
- user friendly format
- eliminates guesswork
- analyses and compares rations in many different situations
- adjusts to horses requirements
- flexible and accurate
- A K.E.R program for charting and monitoring growth of foals
up to 18 months of age.
- Compares individual growth with average growth of Canadian Thoroughbreds.
- goes along with regular on farm measuring of weight and wither
- similar to GroTrac but also charts other breeds
- offers an estimate of future mature size based on current size
- warns of uneven growth and possible deficiencies