Playspace safety is essential to the healthy development of our children.
Comprehensive annual inspections of playground equipment and surfacing as required by the CSA Standard, is a fundamental part of ensuring
this objective is met.
Therefore when choosing a consultant to perform this important task, you as the owner/operator want to be sure that the person you have
entrusted to verify compliance of your playspace possesses the knowledge and experience necessary to properly meet the requirement.
Playspace Compliance & Consulting Services is equipped to provide you a high quality service backed by the following credentials:
- Canadian Certified Playground Inspector – 12 Years
- Voting member CSA Technical Committee – 12 Years
- Voting member ASTM Technical Committee – 12 Years
- Registered OPA Playground Practitioner – 9 Years
- Management & Consulting for IPEMA product certification program – 11 Years
- Management/Customer Service experience for a major playground equipment manufacturer – 10 Years