The M3 Design Group can now offer you the elegance and durability of wood shutters at a lower price than vinyl. Not only will you appreciate the precision moulding of either the Plantation or California Louvers, but also the choice of a large variety of wood finishes.
Our wood shutters include a 25 year written guarantee against discolouring, cracking, or peeling.
Custom wood shutters are the perfect finishing touch for any room in your home.
The M3 Design Group uses only kil-dried select woods, such as pine, maple, oak, and American yellow poplar. Only the finest paints, lacquers, and stains are used, resulting in a non-yellowinga nd scratch resistant finish.
With M3 Design Groups’s M3 style shutter, we provide the ultimate level of detailed workmanship.
By matching the trim detail of your window/door frames, the M3 Design Group will custom build wood shutters and create unsurpassed elegance in your living space.
Create the mood, the look and the feel you want in your personal living space. Our shutters provide you with the option to choose the amount of light to suit your individual need:
Traditional (1½") - for cafe style windows
Off-set Tilt Rod
The open look of the off-set tilt rod provides a less obstructed view.
Centre Tilt Rod
The centre tilt rod provides a traditional look and feel to your living space.
Our 2" detailed frame (DF2) is ideal for French door applications. Our detail workmanship allows us to match the frame of the shutters with the shutter itself.
Sliding Glass Doors
Our 3" detailed frame (DF3) is ideal for Sliding Glass door applications. When required, M3 Design is able to install shutter frames that match the detail work of the shutter style.
Match our M3 Shutter to your window trim:
- Solid wood construction (wood next to wood).
- Custom colour or stain with U.V. protective coating.
- Same detail as your window trim with our design options.
The natural beauty of our wood shutter can not be matched with vinyl or aluminum shutters:
- Environmentally-friendly and energy-efficient. Insulating your window by trapping hot air in summer or cold air in winter, saving you money on your hydro and electrical bills.
Your shutters will pay for themselves!
- We sell, measure, manufacture, install and stand behind our product, offering personalized attention to detail. We will ensure complete customer satisfaction!
- We do not compromise on quality for price. Our focus is providing the public with the highest-quality wood shutter at the best price!
- In today's economy, why pay more than you should? Cut out the middle man, buy direct from the manufacturer and SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!