web services, Web Portal, Data Synchronization
Sync/PDI for Retailers enables companies to quickly implement and roll-out Data Synchronization. To gain the benefits of data synchronization requires getting suppliers on-board, validating and synchronizing existing item data and deploying automated processes to Merchandising teams.
For smaller Retailers looking for an economical solution to take advantage of GDS data content and vendor incentives for GDS, the Standard Edition is the answer. Standard Edition doesn't require any changes to Buyers/Merchants' processes and nor IT involvement. The system makes it easy to subscribe to manufacturer product data and then download your legacy new item setup (excel) forms or spreadsheet extracts of item data. You gain immediate advantage!
For Retailers looking to integrate Data Synchronization into their business operations the Advanced Edition provides the needed features for success. This edition includes:
- Customized validations and screens to include Distributor-specific requirements
- Vendor Web Portal for submission of any additional attributes
- Configurable workflow for new item submissions and approvals
- Extensive application integration options: Listing Form, Comma-Separated Values, Flat File, EDI 832, EDI 888, XML and Web Services API
- Web self-serve features for vendors to speed vendor roll-out while minimizing Retailer administrative effort
- Extensive features to audit data quality and score card vendors.
, Data Synchronization
, Web Portal
, web services