Worthwhile goals take time and planning to reach. To bring our clients' long-term goals closer, we help them analyze their current financial situation and create a consolidated, cohesive financial strategy. Over time, we work with them to implement strategies to take care of their investment, income and asset protection, will and estate planning, banking, and borrowing needs.
On a regular basis, we review the progress our clients are making towards their goals and make whatever adjustments are required to their overall plan.
- We are backed by a team of specialists within ScotiaMcLeod, as well as from Scotiabank and Scotia Private Client Group. This allows us to access the required expertise to provide our clients with a comprehensive financial strategy that addresses all of their needs and goals.
- Registered retirement products, including RRSPs, RRIFs and annuities. Also, read about our process and strategies to help you secure your financial future.
Not only can life insurance provide the necessary safeguards for you and your family, it can also protect and enhance your investment portfolio.
- Detailing everything that you need to know about developing an overall plan to guide all your estate planning decisions.
- We have developed innovative programs which offer an alternative to commission-based trading. Find out more about Partnership Plus, i:Partner, The Summit Program, The Pinnacle Program, The Pinnacle Portfolios, The Sovereign Investment Program and LifePoints.
- Access to the exceptional investment acumen of a personal Portfolio Manager, along with the freedom to spend more of your time on family, career, or other important pursuits.