In Supporting Housing
We are Marianhill Assisted Living Services and we provide services to seniors living at Fairfields, a senior apartment building, owned and operated by the Eganville and Area Long Term Care Corporation and at Riverview Apartments in Petawawa which is run by the Seniors Housing Corporation.
Assisted Living Services are designed for people who only need minimal to moderate care - such as personal care or essential homemaking support to live independently. This program provides access to 24 hour-a-day support assisting seniors to remain in their own home.
Seniors at Fairfields and Riverview who require a combination of the services with an emphasis on a need for personal care and 24-hour on-site support may be eligible. Clients must have an Ontario Health Insurance Card (OHIP).
Assisted Living Services in Supportive Housing is funded by the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care. Personal care and support costs are funded by the Ministry. You may have to pay an additional fee for optional services such as transportation, recreational outings, etc.
- Assists an individual with personal hygiene needs & activities of daily living, such as washing, bathing, dressing, eating, and taking premeasured medications or supervision of these activities
- Provides social and emotional support
- Provides access to 24-hour emergency response and/or security checks
- Provides on-site coordination and linkage of additional services
- May include activities like: light house cleaning, shopping, laundry, planning or preparing meals or supervision of these activities.
- Professional services, such as nursing and rehabilitation therapies are provided through the local Community Care Access Centre.