Government Network Access Control | Federal Government Policy Compliance
network security, Security Appliance
Government agencies choose ForeScout for strong network security
ForeScout CounterACT is a network security appliance ideally suited to help local governments and Federal agencies control network access, protect sensitive data, and comply with regulations.
Government agencies have several unique characteristics that make network security very challenging:
- Size. Large numbers of people, spread over wide geographies.
- Connectivity. Government agencies often need to connect their networks to other public and private networks that are not completely trusted.
- Heterogeneity. Because of government bidding requirements, government networks are typically comprised of equipment from multiple vendors.
- Shared resources. Government agencies will often share their office space with other agencies and non-governmental entities. Physical control of the environment might not be possible.
- Heightened need for security. State secrets and other extremely confidential information must be protected.
, Security Appliance