“Our primary mission is to provide clients with quality IT solutions to better position themselves in today’s demanding Market“
We follow Two simple and effective rules; 1 -Technical Best Practices and 2 -Project Management methodology. Following these simple processes ensures IT projects are within the timeframe, budget and executed with highly recommended, effective and documented approach and that each project follows Project Management methodology from initiation to closing stage. We work closely with each client to better understand and examine their requirements in order to put the right components to the job.
From SMB to Enterprise environments, every requirement require understanding, assessments and knowledge on product and services. Gathering correct information, providing the right tools and techniques and transferring the knowledge required to support the technology are some of the many options our team has, to offer.
The philosophy behind Microsoft products is to follow the best practices and apply them to suite the requirements as needed. This method allows a false proof implementation of Microsoft Technology for a successful planning, implementation and execution of family of products. Projects are assessed, analyzed, planned and deployed according to supporting environment. The AAPD (Assess, Analyze, Plan, Deploy) practice is a simple process with a highly effective results.
- IT Environment Assessment
- Technical Architecture, Design and Planning
- Business Impact Analysis
- SharePoint Design and Configuration
- Virtualization (VM, Hyper-V, Consolidation, Modernization
- Domain Migration and Transition
- Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM 2007, 2010)
- Technology Integration and Deployment
- Environment Analysis and Risk Assessment
- Operation Management Application