A virtual team is a team of educated, skilled and efficient resources based at dedicated facilities as a seamless extension of your development facility or IT department. The focus is on long-term gains from offshore outsourcing. Through our dedicated facilities we provide a continuous and cost effective solution to customers software and web product requirements. With precise resources, equipment and infrastructure exclusively for the customer we offer the best skill sets to our clients.
Based on Skills & Experience for a fixed duration, we deploy, supervise and manage your staff at our facility for any software, web application development, and maintenance, technical or business-critical activity to run your business at our offshore facility in India.
These people work directly under your command in shifts you require them or can be available for you on a daily/weekly basis during your day time for reporting. We supervise them on your behalf so that you get the best possible output without taking any chance.
How it Works?
- Upon getting a requirement we draft a person's profile. This profile, which includes your desired qualifications in a person and required experience, is circulated among our human resource data banks. We then provide you with a choice of resumes to narrow down the ideal candidate. Once you have short listed, you can then interview them before final selection.
- Normally a 1-year contract is desirable with minimum 4 resources commitment which makes it fair for the candidate as well as allows you to choose from better candidates. Full time equivalent rate / Billing rate for 160 hrs / month, one year commitment are quoted to you with every resume.
- Billing is done semi-monthly and payable in advance.
Mentioned below are a few advantages:
- The cost to start your business is very low.
- Immediate Access to IT expertise.
- Online tracking.
- Scalable results and Development.
- Fast Tracking and Crashing of Resources.
- Ideal for any team size.
The skill set includes:
- Java, J2EE, J2ME Developers
- .Net Application Developers
- VB.NET Programmers
- C# Programmers
- PHP Programmers
- Windows Mobile Programmers
- Linux Programmers
- Graphic and Web designers
- Multimedia Developers
- Flash Action Script, FLEX Developers
- GPS Application Development
- ETL Development