Strategic sourcing | SRS
Change Management, Strategic Management, Open Access
Full advisory services that include enablement and planning design, implementation services and solutions, and operational process management.
Strategic Sourcing is an organizational function and a practice that evaluates, aligns and manages the organization sourcing framework and corresponding activities for the purpose of enabling business outcomes.
Generally, it includes:
- understanding the business objectives;
- understanding of current spend;
- understanding of the supply base;
- understanding and quantifying total cost;
- building partnerships with supply base;
- relationships governance as an extension of corporate governance;
- relationship strategic management ;
- implementing of integrated internal/external risk frameworks;
- development of sourcing strategies;
- negotiation with suppliers;
- implementation of new supply structure; and
- full life cycle contract management.
SRS offers the full range of strategic sourcing and management services – planning and enablement, implementation services through operational process management.
- Strategic Sourcing Capability and Risk Assessment
- Strategic sourcing organization design and implementation
- Demand and Supply Strategic Planning
- Policy development
- Project Planning and Strategic Management
- Collaborative Sourcing, Consultations, Facilitation & Convergence
- Market Research, trends analysis and environmental scans
- Business Case Development
- TB Submissions
- Dynamic Governance & Risk Management Model – SRS dGAPM® implementation design
- Policy implementation and management
- Strategic sourcing function design, charter development and establishment and/or realignment
- Sourcing and Procurement of Solutions, Products and Services
- CARB risk management framework implementation
- Outcome/results management
- User surveys
- Spend Management Planning
- Commodity acquisition service design
- Complex procurements service design
- Open Access Solutions deployment Management (www.fedbid.com ; www.sourcex.ca ; www.rfpblaster.com )
- Acquisition service detail planning and initial set up
- Transition & Change management
- Supplier & Buyer training
- Acquisition transaction management
- Supply base promotion
- Supply base management.
- HR management
- Helping clients develop/define procurement scope & strategy
- RFP/SA Requirements definition, documents, assessment, etc.
- RPF/SA document development (Pricing Templates, Evaluation and Selection Plans)
- Evaluation Services (Preparation, Training, Facilitation, etc.)
- Procurement evaluation tools, desktop RFP Development, RFP Evaluation, etc.
- Debriefing support, specialized reporting, etc.
- Strategic Sourcing Function Operations Management
- Account management and Relationships management
- Change Management
- Dynamic governance establishment and management
- Contract Management
, Open Access
, Strategic Management